Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Another one bites the dust

All in all it was not a great day today. The thing that happened that most pertains to this blog was that the crappy little digital camera (the only camera I had left to use) stopped working. I'm not sure what I could possibly be doing to cause my cameras to keep dying on me, but I have made my peace with the camera gods and I think they have forgiven me for any wrongs I may have done in this life or any lives past . . .

Luckily, my most amazing step-father saved the day and fixed my phone service so that I can now E-Mail photos from my phone (something that I have not been able to do for quite some time).

So, like the patient of mine who I so admire, I will be taking photos for now with my cellphone. We'll see how it goes. All of this is just making me miss the darkroom more and more! But if she can do it then perhaps so can I.

No time for photoshop today. Here's what my LG Vu captured in the late afternoon day light in my apartment.

Until tomorrow . . .







2 comments:

  1. sorry about your camera, niki. my favorite shot is the one looking down on the garden below...

    ReplyDelete