Sunday, April 11, 2010

The first Phototherapy blog

I recently started a Photo Therapy class and decided to keep a journal via the lovely world of blog. I have ached at the loss of my daily picture taking and am going to try and take pictures everyday until the end of the class. Sadly, my nice camera broke and I will be forced to use the crappy digital one we have :( I was inspired by a patient of mine, however, who takes the most amazing pictures with her cellphone. It reminded me that good photography is in the eye of the person holding the camera and not in the camera itself. Quite a challenge.

I look forward to seeing where this journey will take me.

Until tomorrow . . .












2 comments:

  1. i think my heart quite literally skipped a beat to see tice on the streets of brooklyn...i am sooooooooooo glad to see you take pictures again. bring it.


    god.
    i love you guys.

    ReplyDelete