Saturday, April 17, 2010

Phun in Photoshop

In my photo therapy class we have an assignment to choose one of twenty-six photo projects from the syllabus. The one that I have chosen to do is the assignment to recreate with images a dream that I have had. I decided to undertake trying to recreate the dream I had about the boy who could fly (who happened to be Tice in my dream). I already had plans to turn the dream into a children's book, so I decided this would be a good opportunity to create a prototype. When I finish I will print out the book at Blurb and have my very first completed kid's book!

So, here are the first couple of completed images. I hope you enjoy them.




2 comments:

  1. that makes me so happy for two main reasons 1) I love to make you laugh and 2)they had the desired effect I wanted :) love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete